Thursday, May 23, 2013

Teacher Kisses and Note Cards

Hi everyone!  I am typing with one bandaged finger, so kindly forgive any typos!  ;)

I finished up all the end of the year teacher gifts and wanted to share them with you.  We are down to two days left!  We will be at a different school next year and wanted to let the teachers know how much we will miss them.  I made each one a set of blank notecards and a handful of Teacher Kisses.  Take a look! 


This is the first set of teacher note cards that I made.  The wonderful Dream Pop Papers were perfect for this set.   I used an older Close to My Heart Stamp Set to make these kisses that I have seen everywhere on Pinterest...


Now here are the other sets of cards.  The first shows the wrapped up gift, and the rest show each teacher's note cards...



I added little sparkles to either the "i" in Miss or the "." in Mrs.







The papers I used are from the Reflections line or My Mind's Eye School Daze.  The inks and stamps are from Close to My Heart.  I am now selling sets of these cards in my Etsy shop, so keep me in mind when school starts up again!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Amie, these are adorable! I love how you used the Classmate Alphabet. I remember way back when CTMH had a stamp sale and you said you were going to get that stamp set because it would be great for teacher gifts...and I also got it at that time, too! I will have to wait a little while to make teacher gifts, but I so so so love your note card sets!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You remember that!? Wow, Jayma, you are good! Now you just have to remember it when your munchkin has teachers! ;) Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Amie... you are AMAZING to think of such a cute n easy layout letting the paper work for you establishing a theme that way... darling paper and darling cards... glad you are selling them.. you should! They are marvelous!
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooo much for all the nice things you said! I have been wanting to make these for some time and finally had all the elements, PLUS the time! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!