Thursday, September 29, 2016

Swan Lake Drapery Fold Card

Admit it...we all like to have an easy button for something, am I right?  I know I sure do!  Especially when it comes to getting my craft on these days--easy is MUCH more likely to happen, lol.

One of the MANY perks I adore about being a Close to My Heart Consultant (besides the obvious discount on all my goodies, of course) is all the AMAZING support we receive from corporate!  Take, for instance, this time saving idea for a workshop class that was provided to consultants...making a popular drapery fold card! All the instructions and measurements are provided, so I just added a bit of my creativity!

Ink colors used: Goldrush, Cocoa

I used my favorite double-sided pattern in the Swan Lake Paper Packet and the Blessed Beyond Measure My Acrylix stamp set that is the September Stamp of the Month.  It is only available on my website for ONE more day, so scoop it up if you like it!  Those gorgeous leaves are cut from the Artbooking Cartridge on my Cricut Explore.  The sizes are listed right on the carrier sheet of the stamp set to make it EASY, just like I love!

Here is another easy-button idea for you when making your own drapery fold cards...


This little tip makes assembly THAT much easier!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have been thinking and wondering if I should become a CTMH or a stamping up distributor. I have a Cameo and do not want to worry about cartridges and purchase a Cricut. I had one a while back and gave it away. Can you tell me if I could fit in as a consultant there. Thank you. Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula! I think you would be surprised at all Close to My Heart has to offer besides the Cricut! We now have Thin Cuts to coordinate with many stamp sets! These dies work in the Cuttlebug or Big Shot machines plus some others. Feel free to email me at mimimyselfandi@outlook.com if I can answer some questions for you! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!