Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Blessed Beyond Measure

Happy after Labor Day Weekend!

It was a pretty frustrating and disappointing weekend for us, but I finally got to squeeze in a bit more craftiness after dealing with the emotions of my oldest going back to college (again!), school germs that finally struck, and something totally new to me...poison ivy!  Apparently it comes with the territory when you don't really have much experience weeding and such out in the country, lol.  Still dealing with it, unfortunately. 

The good news is that it is a brand new month, and a brand new limited edition Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart!  The beautiful images on this set coordinate with the Cricut Artbooking Collection.  Plus, a little bit of crafty therapy is always good for the crafter's soul, especially with this particular set, Blessed Beyond Measure...

I didn't attach the leaves...I will be using them on the layout when I print my pics.

I did a bit of simple sponging in Goldrush with my daubers over the cricut-cut leaves.  It was the perfect background for this little reminder to myself.  I sized it to be 3 x 4 and will use it in a pocket page from the Picture My Life collection.  The layout will encompass pics from this unfortunate weekend...but it will also reminded me to focus on being grateful for the things we aren't struggling with!


One way to remember to be grateful is to spread some kindness!  This month, Close to My Heart has JUST the ticket to help you do it!  The Create Kindness card kit includes all you need to send out some smiles...and you can't do that without forming one yourself!  Check out all the details HERE on my website!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!