Saturday, June 29, 2013

Introducing the Close to My Heart Cricut Artbooking Cartridge Collection!!!

Are you ready???  I AM!!!  Here it is, you guys...THE must-have Cricut cartridge of the year!!!  I will begin accepting pre-orders on July 15th, so bookmark this page for easy reference!  I will place the orders the second I am able to when the book goes live on August 1st to customers!  This cartridge is amazing in more ways than one.  There is a font, titles, 10 complete mini albums, overlays, seasonal images, borders, frames, photo mats, and way more!!!

But wait!  Why should you order this cartridge now???  How about this:  You will want to have it already on hand and ready to use when CTMH releases 32 weekly instructional videos from September 2013-April 2014 on HOW TO USE IT!!!!  There will be challenges and prizes involved I hear!

I am offering this cartridge for pre-order starting July 15th!  Bookmark my blog or sign up for my email updates so you don't miss out on the chance to get it ASAP...AND with FREE SHIPPING!!!   You can order directly by clicking on the paypal button up to the right!  (Sorry, no PO boxes and American address customers only because they will ship directly from CTMH.)  Not only will you receive the August stamp of the month for free, but everyone who pre-orders this fantastic new Close to My Heart exclusive collection with me will also be entered into a drawing to win $25 worth of brand new CTMH inks, papers, stamps, and/or blocks of their choice!!! You did read that correctly!  ;)  Want to see it????

Here is the pic from our Image Gallery...


And HERE is the handbook!!!!
















































































I think we are all drooling now!   What are you waiting for?  Pre-order your Artbooking Cartridge today and be one of the first to get your hands on this must have scrapbooking cartridge!  All orders will go in on August 1st ASAP!  :)

2 comments:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!