Tuesday, June 25, 2013

One Last Ride!

I'm back with those last two motorcycle cards I promised you!  These have a touch of color thrown in for a bit more fun.  Again, I used the Close to My Heart My Acrylix Born to Ride stamp set for these cards.  They are a manly theme, so they fit right in with Heart 2 Heart's June Tool Time Challenge as well, so it's linky, linky time!

This birthday card might just be my favorite!  I love the FUN factor.  :)


When I saw this "Keep Calm" sentiment from Technique Tuesday's Turn 29 stamp set, I had to get it--just HAD to.  Can you see why?  I think it is perfect for the guy in say his 20's or 30's.  The pennant banner and hat are also included in the same stamp set.  The papers are CTMH CS and a pattern from the retired Fanfare Paper Packet.   The banner is stamped in Cranberry My Exclusive Ink, and I even threw in a big red sparkle to match!  I knew I could find a way to sneak some glam into a guy card!  ;)

The card also happens to fit well with the Tool Time Challenge because I used my corner rounding TOOL to take off opposite corners on the sentiment box.  I have been wanting to do this FOREVER and finally remembered!!!  ;)  That white rectangle is actually a shape from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge that I had in my scrap drawer.  Save those extra cuts, trust me!


My final motorcycle card features the retired Cruisin' Paper Packet.  My Whisper (or Slate, I have no clue at this point!) Ink matched great with the colors in this pattern.

The sentiment is from D1475 Card Chatter--Birthday.  The inside reads, "and many, many, more!"  I added a couple of pewter Durables Round Studs to make this one totally stud-worthy!  ;)


Thanks for taking another look at my blog, and I'll be back soon!  Go spread some sparkle!

2 comments:

  1. These went straight into my CASE file. Love them both, but that party hat one is just inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a CASE file! I just pin away and then cannot find them, lol. Thanks so much, Becca--I totally LOVE that one! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!