Friday, June 28, 2013

Dreams Come True!

Hi everyone!  I have been keeping a secret, and that is not an easy thing for me to do...especially a big one like this!

When I heard that one of my favorite and most admired challenge blogs, Heart 2 Heart, was having a Design Team Call I was hesitant to apply.  There are soooo many super-talented designers that they highlight each week that I was a tiny bit intimidated.  With a little encouragement, and a reminder that this is after all, my SPARKLE year, I decided to go for it!



Well, I can't believe I am saying this, but.......

I MADE IT!!!  



I am one of the new members of Heart 2 Heart Challenges Design Team B!  *sparkly happy dance*  I can hardly even believe it, but I have pinched myself a thousand times (and have the bruises to prove it) so it must really be happening!



I am absolutely honored to join these amazing designers and promise to do my best to keep you coming back for more!  :)  Congrats to all the other newbies on the DT and returning gals as well! 

So, as I wait patiently for my week to jump in, do me a favor and join me in my mantra...


I'll be sitting here waiting with my shimmer trim all ready to go!  ;)  How about you?




12 comments:

  1. Proud of you. Not surprised in the least that you made it, but proud of you nonetheless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your announcement post! It is very exciting and you certainly deserve to be on this amazing team. Enjoy the good feelings glow and sparkle on!

    :) Marie
    ps I love "keep calm and sparkle on" poster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Marie, I am so super-excited...how about you??? Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Very cool news and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Amie! It comes as no surprise to me that you were selected. You are very talented and I love your work. Sparkle on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sparkle on, Dude! ;) I hope you got that reference, lol! Thank you, Hansi, I love yours too!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations Amie! I am so proud for you! You are an amazing artist and deserve a spot working with the Heart to Heart team... and I know how much you enjoy what they produce... now you can add your sparkle to it! lol Kathi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kathi!!! THANK you so very much for the awesome compliment! :) Come play over at H2H with me!

      Delete
  6. Way to go Kigz! You will definitely bring your own particular brand of *sparkle* to Heart2Heart! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!