Saturday, June 15, 2013

Born to Ride Again

Hi everyone!  I'm back with more VVVRRROOOOOM!  I know tomorrow is Father's Day, so just in case you need a bit of inspiration for any last minute cards, here you go!  Not that any of you wait until the last minute!  ;)  If you missed my first two cards in this set, you can see them HERE.

Now these are not specific occasion cards, so you can revamp them to fit your situation.  I love to have a few things on hand for just that.  I used my Close to My Heart My Acrylix C1483 Born to Ride for both of the following cards. 


These flames were fun to make with a puddle pad of oranges and yellows...and the strip of tire treads is a new washi tape I picked up.  Perfect!


This next card features a new toy of mine from Tim Holtz...the Tiny Attacher.  Even a manly card can have cute staples!  ;)  The Whisper CS is embossed and distressed on the edges with the same color ink.




I think these nailheads were a great touch too...MAN stuff, lol.  Not my usual glitter, but all guy for sure!




Hope you found a bit of masculine inspiration if you needed it!  Man cards are always a bit tricky for me, so I always have my eyes peeled for ideas.  I have two more cards to show you in this collection, but you will have to be patient for a few more days.  Thanks for stopping in!


2 comments:

  1. Love the different techniques for the motorcycle! That's one stamp set that doesn't get enough attention! It's too funny that we both grabbed for it! And that tiny attacher is an awesome addition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! I love that we were both on the same page, too. It sure was fun to get new supplies for the cards! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!