Monday, June 3, 2013

My New Favorite Toy!

Hi everyone!  I caved in a few weeks ago and got myself some new crafty toys from My Creative Time.  Well, I finally had a chance to play with them since summer opened up my schedule a bit!  ;)

Here is my favorite so far...


I KNEW this plaid paper from Close to My Heart's Later Sk8ter Paper Packet would be perfect to use on a pair of rain boots.   These boots were clearly made for dancing...


 I made this spunky little bow with my bow-easy tool...perfect every time! 



Want to check out some of the products I used for this one?  Here you go!

CTMH Later Sk8ter Paper Packet
MCT Stitched Boots Dies
MCT I'm Here for You Rain or Shine Stamp Set
CTMH Outdoor Denim Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)

Guess what?  There are some great new specials happening in my webshop this month that I just HAD to share!  There is a lot to see, but it is worth it, so stick with me here!  :)



First of all, any $25 current product purchase including a qualifying stamp set will get you a FREE My Creations Mini Banner!  This little chipboard banner is PERFECT for home decor and party decorations!  It contains 10 white chipboard pennants in 4 different shapes with 9 jump rings. Pennants are approximately 4" x 3".  Click HERE for more details.


Secondly, here is an announcement from the company that I am so proud to represent!  "Close To My Heart is making a new Autumn/Winter 2013 stamp set, A True Thank You, available immediately and will donate 100% of the profits from sales of the set from May 23 through June 30 to the American Red Cross to aid the Oklahoma victims. Help us provide relief to those affected by the devastating Oklahoma tornado by purchasing A True Thank You stamp set for $2.95 (M1029) today!"  I am also giving every bit of my profits from the sales of this stamp to the Red Cross so that I don't benefit from this amazing gesture by CTMH. 

 The stamp fits on a 2 x 2 inch block.  Here is a close up...

Thirdly, during the months of June and July, you can pick up these LIMITED EDITION Patriotic My Acrylix sets!



These stamps will be PERFECT for my upcoming Operation Write Home Card Workshop!


This is what CTMH has to say, "As a show of our support, Close To My Heart will donate $3 from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Home of the Brave stamp set to the USO, the leading, most recognized military-support and services organization in the United States, or $3 from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Strong and Free stamp set to the Canadian Hero Fund, which supports spouses and children of fallen Canadian military troops by providing post-secondary education in Canada. Show your support today—stamp style!"

FINALLY, the last special this month is the Stamp of the Month for June, A Flowering Bunch.


As with every SOTM, it is available only during June.  You may purchase it regular price for $17.95 or snatch it up for only $5 with a $50 purchase!  ALL of these promos and specials are combine-able, so you can make some serious bang for your buck in June!




2 comments:

  1. loving the boots on this card. the paper/colors look great. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LB, they are my dream pair of rain boots! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!