Monday, June 10, 2013

Born to Ride!

Hi everyone!  I was recently commissioned to create a variety of cards with a motorcycle theme.  I was super-excited to get started AND pick up some new embellies to go with the theme since none of my sparkly stuff seemed to fit, lol.

I came up with six different cards using the Close to My Heart C1483 Born to Ride My Acrylix.  Here are the two that feature the self adhesive silver vinyl I bought just for this creative session.


I thought this was a unique twist on the triple stamping technique...




The following card is my personal fave of the set!  :)  The inside says... "Enjoy the ride!"  These sentiments are on the retired Close to My Heart It's Your Day National Scrapbook Month My Acrylix set.


This vinyl even dry embossed beautifully!  


I'll post up more of the cards soon!  :)  Thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amie,
    I'm the Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge coordinator and would love to use your birthday card in this post as a sample for a future challenge. You can contact me at janhunni(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks, Jan =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, absolutely! That would be such a wonderful compliment! I'll send you a note, Jan, thanks!

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!