Monday, June 17, 2013

Chase Those Clouds Away

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing another card with the Martha Stewart Scallop Dot border punch that I picked up recently.  Hope it can help to brighten your Monday!  :)

I really like how easy it is to use these border punches.   I also rounded the corners on this one to match the other curves.  The sentiment is from the Card Chatter--Sympathy from Close to My Heart.


These clouds are stamped in black (first and second generation) from the Chantilly Scrapbook Workshop on the Go and cut out by hand with my micro-tip scissors.


This hot air balloon is from a retired stamp of the month.  I used a puddle pad to stamp it in a rainbow of colors!   You can see more about it HERE where I first used this little cutie.  If my friend, Shelly ever blogs hers, I can show you where I got the idea!  Hint, hint, Shelly!   :)

UPDATE!!!  OK, so Shelly blogged hers way back in April and I missed it!!!  Completely!!! HERE is the link!  :) 

See you later!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!