Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

It's May 4th, and National Scrapbook Day!  What are you doing to celebrate?  I wanted to share a layout I made from Close to My Heart's Make it From Your Heart Volume 1 to start the day off right.  This soft cover how-to book contains 16 two-page layouts, 2 single page layouts, and 12 card patterns all for only $7.95.


You can tell from the pics and watermark that I took these quite a while ago!  They somehow never made it to my blog, though, so better late than never!


I used one of the single-page patterns to create this title page for my Spring Break album.  I love the shapes in the layout, and best of all the easy way it allows you to fit two 4 x 6 photos on one page.  This is perfect for those pictures that you cannot crop.  The Florentine papers I used are retired, but these layouts are easily reproduced using ANY of your papers and cardstock.  All the cut sizes are provided for you in the book--you just plug in the papers and embellishments!   It is a handy resource for both beginning and experienced scrapbookers.





I hope to get some scrapping finished today with my new Dream Pop paper, and will be playing along with Big Picture Classes' Creative Crop at noon today.  I hope you get some pages finished too!  Have a fantastic day, and don't forget to add some SPARKLE!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!