Sunday, May 12, 2013

More Dream Pop Fun on Mother's Day

Hi everyone!  If you are a mom in any way, then Happy Mother's Day!

I am ready to share more of the fun and colorful projects I have whipped up with the Close to My Heart National Scrapbook Month Promo Dream Pop Paper Packet.  THAT is quite the mouthful!

The next one I am going to share is a re-make of my Mother's Day slider gift box with the Hershey Nuggets inside.  This one is for my Mother in Law, so no peeking until you get it, Bev!  ;)


This pattern paper with the raspberry, tangerine, banana, and strawberry colors has got to be my FAVORITE in the CTMH Dream Pop Packet.  Can you see the zip strips I used?  I also made this flower that Cathy Derouche showed us how to make.  This one is a daisy!  :)


The pink swirly paper cut is one of my new Martha Stewart punches.  So fun!


Chocolate candies wrapped and ready!


If you want to see how I made this adorable and easy project, click HERE.

Happy Mother's Day!  Have a fantastic day!

EDIT:  I have an update to assembly of this box that will come out tomorrow...I have made a discovery since I made these, and I hope you get as big a laugh out of it as I did!  ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!