Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dream Pop Goes Gypsy Just for You

Hi everyone!  I have been having WAYYYY too much fun with this Dream Pop paper!  It should really be outlawed at this point...or maybe I should just be banned from spending another $35 to get another pack?  NO WAY!  Lol...

Anyhow, I am over-the-top about using the Just for You My Acrylix with these papers, and here is my latest version!


I am really loving this grey chevron paper as a background, so I mixed it up with some Gypsy CS for a completely stunning look.  The leaves are done in Pear Ink Stamped on Pear CS.  Black Shimmer Trim, a black glitter button, and a large Sparkle all add to the elegant feel of the card. 



Thanks for coming in to see!  I am linking this one up to the H2H May Flowers Challenge.  Go check it out!  Also, for the first time, I am linking up to Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog for their choose an old combo challenge!  I don't have the exact colors, so chose our similar CTMH colors in the bold and sassy shades of these.  :)





Don't forget that the Dream Pop paper promotion won't last forever!  When the paper is gone, it's gone!  If it lasts for the entire month, then the last day to get yours will be May 31st! 


12 comments:

  1. Most lovely ... I happen to have that stamp set by accident. (bad typing is a gift of mine) I keep waiting for someone to order it. You're going to make me use it myself. Make room for another square box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I will always love this set because it was in my Consultant Kit...it holds a special place in my heart! :) Use it!

      Delete
  2. What a striking combination of colours and textures! Just lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tara! Thanks so much, I am glad to have finally jumped in on one! :)

      Delete
  3. The Slate Chevron is BY FAR my favorite too...I've been hoarding it...lol! Love what you did with the "dynamic duos" challenge...LOVE seeing CTMH products out there! Keep 'em coming, Amie...since I'm up to my inky fingers in Graduation stuff, I'm enjoying the 'virtual creating' I'm doing by reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooo, graduation! How fun! That will be me this time next year, sniff. I'll have to pop on over to your blog and snoop around...don't take all the chevrons! I need more! ;) Thanks so much for the awesomely kind and sparkly words, Katy!

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love all that sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty, Amie! I also love the Slate chevron paper and have tried not to use it up too quickly! Thanks for playing along with H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol! I decided from now on to use up my favorite papers instead of hoarding them! ;) Mission accomplished with this one...ha, ha, ha!

      Delete
  6. Love all the colors you used Amie esp the purple - TFS and joining us at H2H :)

    Lucy
    Love 2 Create

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!