Monday, May 6, 2013

Dream Pop Chevron Cards

Monday again!  Yep, how about we brighten it up a bit?  OK?  Great!

Here is a bright little card that I made up with the new Dream Pop paper packet recently.


I adore this chevron paper sooooooo much!  I have made several cards with it like this, so this will be a fun week of sharing.  :)   The stamp set that I used, B1398 Just for You, is one of my all time favorites and has two cricut coordinated stamps on it.  Three of the petals are a pattern paper from Dream Pop and three are black ink stamped on the Raspberry Cardstock from the same paper pack.  I used Pear Ink on Pear color cardstock for the leaves.  Great color combo to wake up to.  Yum.


See the glossy embossed resist pattern?  So sweet!  I had to add some sparkle, you know, with one of the buttons from the Black assortment.  A bit of black waxy flax in the center adds just the right faux stitch. 


Don't you LOVE this grey patterned zip strip from the Dream Pop papers that I trimmed it up with?

I stamped the envelope in Cotton Candy to add a bit of flair.  This is one of the CTMH colors that coordinates nicely with Dream Pop.   :)  Hope you like the pop that the color has in this one.  There are lots more to come!  Hold on!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. love the colors and patterns for this card, The flower loks great with the two patterns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, L.B.--I am so glad they worked together, because I have had this in my head for a while, lol.

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!