Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Editing Your Photos in Close to My Heart's Studio J

I promised to give you more information on our fantastic digital scrapbooking tool, so I'm back with another great tip.  Did you know you can edit your photos in Close to My Heart's free online digital scrapbooking software?  Yep!  You sure can!  Here is a short video to help you learn to use this fantastic tool!  You can even change your pictures to black and white!  :)


If you haven't tried Studio J yet, there is absolutely no commitment to start.  You can hop right on and play around for free anytime.  Click HERE to get started and set up your free account!  :)  Double-page layouts that you order are only $6.95 each AND you can get up to 50 in a box for just $5.95 shipping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!