Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pinwheel May Stamp of the Month without Artiste???

No Artiste???  Say it isn't so!  But don't panic just yet, lol! 

I wanted to show you that although I think the Cricut is a phenomenal tool to use while papercrafting, you can still make some pretty cute stuff without it while using your Close to My Heart products.  As much as I will never admit it, you can get by nicely sometimes without it.  ;)  This month's Stamp of the Month is a great example!  There are several cuts from Artiste that coordinate with this limited-time-only My Acrylix Stamp set, but if you don't have it yet, check this out. 


I made this entire adorable card without my Cricut!  Yep!  Just used my inks, stamps, and scissors.   I stamped in White Daisy Ink on Cotton Candy CS to make the middle layer, and then heat embossed with clear powder.  The bottom layer is made from the same puddle pad I used for THIS project!  My third layer to my pinwheel is inspired by fellow consultant Lucy Kelleher's pinwheel creation HERE. I love your pinwheels, Lucy!  :)


The nice thing about this set is that it has shapes that are really user-friendly to cut by hand.  No fussing cutting here...and the sentiment looks fabulous all blinged up with little Sparkles of all colors.


SO, even if you don't have a Cricut...you can still create some fabulous cards and scrapbook layouts with Close to My Heart Stamps!  :)

Remember, the May Stamp of the Month, Pinwheel, is ONLY available this month! 



Actually, this month is a FANTASTIC time to get it too!  When you spend $35 on products on my website, you can add the $19.95 value Dream Pop Paper Packet for only $10.  Spend only $5 more to qualify for the Stamp of the Month for only $5 instead of $17.95!!!  You could get almost $80 worth of products for just $55!!!!  Click HERE to start saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!