Wednesday, May 1, 2013

July Gets Some More Sparkle

Hi everyone!  I know I have been posting up a storm, so I apologize.  I just have had several projects pop up at once that I need to link up!  :)

I saw on Facebook that Craft-e-corner was having a Sparkle Layout Contest on their Pinterest Page, so I knew I had to enter, and I knew exactly what layout was going in!  It was literally PERFECT for the contest.  You can see my post on this layout HERE.  Now, the focus for this one is SPARKLE, and it needed to be just one page, so I did some quick embellishment additions and submitted it!  :)


I added some Close to My Heart silver Glitz Glitter Gel to the stars and the word, "Sparkle."  That was exactly what the doctor ordered to complete my layout! 



If you get the chance, I would LOVE for you to go "like" my layout entry on the Craft-e-corner Pinterest Page.  Here is the LINK to do that.  Thanks so much for helping me sparkle and shine!!!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Don't apologize Amie for AWESOME work! You are on a roll and growing like crazy and I love seeing that! Thanks for sharing your artwork with us! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A crazy roll, lol! Thanks for always coming in to see what I have to share, Kathi--my readers are truly a gift! :)

      Delete
  2. So far you're a clear winner at Craft-e-corner. Where did the word "sparkle" come from?? I'd love to find out that it's a Cricut cartridge I own. It's a beautiful design. It looks like it had a little craft room attention. If you just want to cut one out for me (hint ... hint)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, I will have to check which cartridge, but yep--totally made it in CCR. AND I can cut out another one for you easy-peasy! What color? The Sparkle Layout contest just started yesterday, so there will be plenty of action on that board soon--I am getting in right at the start! Thanks so much for the like!

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!