Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dream Pop Tangerine!

I have absolutely lost my mind.  Not really, but I am definitely on a roll!  Here is another card combining the bright, bold colors of the Close to My Heart Dream Pop Paper Packet with the versatile Just for You My Acrylix Stamp set.


Isn't it amazing how many different ways you can combine these two?  :)  This Tangerine color just pops right off the Kraft CS.  I love the leaves stamped in Black Ink this time on the Pear CS.  The beautiful sentiment is found on the Beautiful Friendship My Acrylix Stamp set also from Close to My Heart.


The bling sure seems to balance out the plain background nicely on these cards. Not that you would EVER need an excuse to add some sparkle!  ;)


Thanks so much again for coming by to see another creation!  Your comments are sparkle to my ears!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!