Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Stamp of the Month Playtime!

I finally had a chance to get my hands on the March Stamp of the Month, Floral Happiness after seeing a lot of beautiful artwork created with the set.  I had to give it a try ASAP, and I am sure glad I did!   Here it is...


not much to look at like this, but when you know how to stamp these gorgeous images...the possibilities just flow!














All of these cards use White Daisy Cardstock and some combination of  Black, Whisper, Hollyhock, Blush, Sweet Leaf, and Pear Inks or paper.  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the Art Philosophy Collection.  "Thinking of You" is from the For Every Occasion My Acrylix Stamp Set.  The last sentiment is found on Card Chatter--Sympathy.

Click on the Stamp of the Month tab above to get your copy or more details about how to get it for only $5!!!  Hurry, when March is over, so is this stamp's availability!  ;)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, Amie! I love the dry embossed background panels--they work so well with this elegant rose stamp.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, so much, Marie--I keep forgetting to look up the name of the embossing folder I used with it. I thought they were a lovely pair too! :)

      Delete
  2. This card, the stamping, and the colors are incredible! WOW! You do such nice work! I am your newest follower. Great blog you have. Hope you will pop by mine as well. Cheers!

    Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! Thanks so very much, that is so sweet! Welcome to my blog! I can't wait to check yours out...heading there now! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!