Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Be Still and Know that I am God

I finally got my hands on this one!  It is My Acrylix A1141, Be Still, on page 101 of the Spring and Summer Close to My Heart Idea Book.  When I saw this one in the Idea Book, I knew I needed to have it.  I am soooooo encouraged by this phrase, even though the hard part for me is the being still.  Or maybe that was the being quiet....

Anyway, I wanted to mimic the card that I made for Heart 2 Heart with the sunbeams, so I was able to rather quickly put together another card with the left over papers.


I love the scrolling flourishes in the font on this stamp.  Just gorgeous.  


I really never do want to have the occasion to send a card like this, but I already have, and I know there will be more to come.  It is such a comfort to me to hear these words, and I hope that they bring many other people peace and comfort in their times of need.  Thank you, Close to My Heart for giving us such a wonderful way to show God's love to those who might be needing it the most.  I am absolutely honored to represent such a fabulous company.  :)

8 comments:

  1. Amie, your amazing! The sunbeams coming out of this card are perfect. This is my favorite verse, and my poor bible has so many smudges on this page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was soooo happy when I saw this in the IB! It is probably a favorite verse for many. :) Thanks, Dana!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Latisha! Thanks--I will have to go see what's new on your blog! :)

      Delete
  3. This is by fzr my favorite stamp inthe new catalog and from pslam 46:10 ever the criti al reminder day to day. It was the very first thing I purchased from this catalog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a beautiful reminder, Pam? I love it too! :)

      Delete
  4. Love love LOVE this!! I love your touch of glitter...ahem...sparkle. Totally makes it. And I thought of you the moment I saw this stamp in the Idea Book...I knew you would own it soon after it came out ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sparkle makes everything better, Jayma! Did you really! I love that! Thank you so much. :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!