Sunday, March 10, 2013

Moxie Fab Word Bubbles

I happened to stumble upon a new challenge this month at Moxie Fab World--a blog hosted by Paper Crafts Magazine.  To enter, you simply need to make a card using a new trend--word bubbles.  Lucky for me, Close to My Heart does a fabulous job of trendsetting and has already came out with an awesome set with word bubble stamps AND the cuts to go with it!  You can get this awesome set with the Cricut Artiste Collection!

While I was making my Mojo Monday card, I simply swapped out one of the elements for a word bubble!  It was perfect!  In fact, I was not sure which one I was going to use for Mojo Monday!


I love all the dimensions in this card that I created with my foam tape.


This is only one of the SIX word bubble stamps found in the Artiste Collection My Acrylix sets.  The coordinating shape can be cut out on your Cricut Machine with the  included Artiste Cartridge!  Love how easy this makes it.  :)  To celebrate National  Scrapbook Month, I am offering the Artiste Collection with FREE SHIPPING!!!  Just click on THIS LINK to order! 


This beautiful flower can also be found on Artiste, along with a total of 700 images!  This is definitely one of my go-to Cricut Cartridges.  To see how I inked this flower and made the leaves out of ribbon, see my Mojo Monday Post.



Do you have an idea for a card using a word bubble?  Link up to the Moxie Fab Challenge by the end of March and play along!  :)

6 comments:

  1. such pretty colors in these papers. Very fun card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, L.B.--these papers in Chantilly are amazing, and I am so ready for spring colors! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful, Amie! I love the colors, the bling flower center and how you 2-tone stamped it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a lot of wanting to before I rolled that ink, lol. I am so paranoid about mixing my inks! Turned out really nice though, and the pads are a-ok! ;) Thanks, Jayma!

      Delete
  3. Hey Amie! Thanks for linking this up to the Speech Bubble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Cath! Can't believe it took me that long to stumble over there, lol! Thanks for the fab info on your blog. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!