Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Just Peachy Chevrons

I cannot believe that I haven't played along with Peachy Keen's Challenge since the beginning of the year!  Time to jump in again!  I created this card with some leftover cuts from other projects, and by golly, I think that bear is just about as adorable as they come!  Paired up with the chevrons, this card is totally a winner!  ;)


Peek-a-boo!  :)  The little bear from the January 2013 Club Stamp is peeking over the Close to My Heart chevron stamp from D1540 In the Backgound.  LOVE, love both these stamps!

    
I used the Close to My Heart Alcohol Ink markers to color in the sentiment from the Artiste Collection.


You can find the Artiste Collection and In the Background on my website by clicking on the links.  Don't forget, time is running out to get the March 2013 Stamp of the Month, Floral Happiness, so if you are thinking about adding it to your order, think fast!  ;)  You can see my new projects with this stamp set HERE.


Creative formulary for Just Peachy Chevrons:

Chantilly Paper Packet
Desert Sand and White Daisy Cardstock
Cricut Artiste Collection
Archival Black My Exclusive Ink
Alcohol Ink Markers
In the Background My Acrylix Stamp Set
*Peachy Keen January 2013 Stamp Club Stamp
*Gelly Roll White Gel Pen

12 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I love how the bear's peeking over the chevron design and the fabulous sentiment box! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, GiGi! Thanks so much...I sure love Peachy Keen stamps and faces!!!

      Delete
  2. Love the different patterns and how playful your bear is. very very fun. (or Beary beary fun)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peek A Boo! What a cute! Love the colors and patterns in the paper! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! The PAPER! I totally forgot to mention the paper is from the Close to My Heart Chantilly Paper Packet! Thanks so much, Cassandra, I love playing along! :)

      Delete
  4. Way too cute!! Love how you have the sweet teddy peeking out from behind the chevrons. Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! I absolutely adored the January release. LOVE those bears!

      Delete
  5. OMG this is sooo ADORABLE,I LOVE the sweet little bear peeking over TOO CUTE!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute as can be! Such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!