Thursday, February 11, 2016

Products We Love: A Valentine's Day Hop

Welcome back to another fabulous Blog Hops with Heart production!  Our short but sweet hop runs in a circle, so just keep on clicking the name at the end of the post to see all the beautiful artwork. I will post a list of our talented participants at the end in case you get lost.


This month we are featuring some of our favorite products with a Valentine's flair!

Now, most of my blog creations predictably feature my very favorite accessory, Shimmer Trim!  THIS time I wanted to feature my OTHER favorite CTMH product--cricut cartridges!!!  I chose to use the Artiste Cartridge (I could absolutely NEVER pick a favorite cartridge since I use them all so much), sized the image in Design Space, and put together this cute little purse full of love.


My choice of paper is Charlotte--a beautiful and delicately feminine NEW collection from Close to My Heart.  My new favorite, in fact, so I am linking up to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge this month.  I was even able to fashion a little tag with the Charlotte Complements and White and Gold Ribbon.

The little clasp on the purse is one of the Gold Treasured Puffies.
It came together so easily!  This purse was created just the right size to hold a little nailpolish bottle and some candies.  I love using my Cricut Explore with Design Space because I can tweak my design to be the right size for just about anything!


Now you are off to see Kelly's fabulous creation...enjoy, and thanks for coming along for the hop!!!

Amie (that's ME!)





9 comments:

  1. Oh, Amie~Cuteness overload!!! All that gold is simply gorgeous, and I love the pocket you added on the front of the purse! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The pocket is actually part of the design, so I just had to pick a paper, lol! :)

      Delete
  2. Great project Amie! Love the pops of gold! I'm gold obsessed right now!!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's. Just. GORGEOUS!! I am so in love with the Charlotte paper. Frankly, the little purse has never been something I've ooh'ed and aah'ed over...until now. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that happens to me quite a bit--I don't like a certain stamp/paper/etc. until a certain someone makes just the right creation! Thanks, Becca! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh Amie, that is so adorable! I too love Charlotte. I did not think I would but once I got it in my hands I was sold! Wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having such wonderful inspiration over at H2H! I was happy to have a project made to play along again. :)

      Delete
  5. This is so sweet- and the perfect Valentine gift giving idea! Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!