Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Balloon Animals are Stuck on You

It felt so good to finally get crafty this weekend.  This card was particularly fun to make!  I was inspired by Melinda over at If You Bling It with THIS colorful creation of hers.  Here is my translation of her idea...


I completely threw this one together JUST as the National Anthem was being played on Sunday before the Super Bowl, so I still want to add some embellishments to the somewhat naked card before Valentine's Day.  I hope to get it out by Wednesday in the mail, so I'll repost it when I am finished.  I just really couldn't wait to share the idea with you so you can pick up this crazy fun Stamp of the Month soon!  :)


I used the Balloon Animals Stamp of the Month, Stuck on You My Acrylix and Thin Cuts, ShinHan Alcohol Ink Markers, and the Penelope Paper Packet.  The cloud background is actually found on one of the 4 x 6 PML cards in the pack!  I love how it creates an instant scene.  :)

Buy it in February for $17.95 OR get it for just $5 with a $50 order!  :)

Support Operation Smile today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!