Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Balloon Animals Zoo Layout

I showed my Facebook followers a little peek at this layout title over the weekend, so I can't keep them waiting much longer, lol...


Speaking of Facebook...how many of you utilize it for keeping track of WHEN your pictures were taken?  I seriously blanked when the time came to date these pics, but Facebook came to my rescue...since I had posted them on the day of the event!  :)

The lettering is from the Cricut Artistry Cartridge and I just elongated it on Design Space before I cut it out on my Explore.

The framed image on the Close to My Heart Balloon Animals Stamp of the Month serves as a great little frame for the letters in my layout title!  I stamped in Sapphire Ink on Crystal Blue CS. The shapes are cut from the Artistry Cartridge on my Cricut Explore where I was able to tweak the size a bit for the inner white shape in Design Space.  It was then that I discovered my carrier sheet has incorrectly listed the size to cut in order for the stamped image to fit.  It should be a height of 1.25 inches, NOT the .75 it has listed.  Does anyone else have that issue?

I stamped this little guy in Eggplant Ink.
I used the super-springy Penelope Papers for my background.  Some Fundamentals Stickers and Silver Sequins round out my embellishment clusters for a quick and easy layout!  :)

Time is quickly running out to get your Balloon Animals Stamp set!  February is just about history!


You can still Share the Love with this special My Acrylix stamp AND donate $7 to Operation Smile! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!