Monday, February 8, 2016

La Vie En Rose is for Valentines

Happy day after the Super Bowl!  I finally got in some crafty time this weekend while waiting for the big game...it is soooo nice not having a favorite team in the Super Bowl to stress about winning, lol!

Over on the Make It From Your Heart Blog, Close to My Heart issued a call for Valentines made using the La Vie En Rose Paper Packet, so you know I needed to answer, lol.


The bold B&W patterns of La Vie are SUPER versatile.  I combined them with flowers from the new Springtime Wishes My Acrylix and Thin Cuts.  The flowers are colored with ShinHan Alcohol Markers.

Vellum and Glitter Paper are SUPER easy to cut with the new Thin Cuts!
I finished off the card with a sentiment from the CTMH Hostess Rewards stamp set, Say It All.  This SUPER collection of sentiments has something for any occasion!

A cute little arrow from the Playful Puffies adds JUST the right touch!
I will have more for you from La Vie En Rose later this week, so be sure to come back!  You have until the 11th (Thursday) to play along with this challenge, so get crafting, and have a SUPER week!  (OK, I am done, lol!)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynn! I love using those Dies on other materials! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the black and white with pops of color. Great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jayma! I think the black and white with pops of color is always fabulous! This paper makes it so easy! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!