Friday, February 19, 2016

Fundamental Friday Returns!

Yes, it HAS been a while since I have shared a Fundamental Friday layout featuring the fantastic Close to My Heart Fundamentals products...so here you go!


I had SUCH a fun time making an album for my daughter full of pics from her first year of college.

For this page I used the Paper Fundamentals Basics in Black for the base and spruced it up with a title made from stickers included in the Adventure and Enchantment packs.  A sprinkle of White Enamel Gems rounds out this simple styled layout.


As you can see, it is FUNdamentally simple to put together fabulous layouts with these coordinating products!  They truly make scrappin' your pics FUN and easy!  :)

Only in February!

Only in February, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!