Monday, February 15, 2016

A Zoo Layout with Balloon Animals

It has been snowing here, so I am happily scrappin' in my craft cave!

Here is a super fun layout I threw together using the Close to My Heart Penelope paper and compliments as well as the Balloon Animals Stamp of the Month for February...

Of COURSE I used Penelope zip strips at the bottom!  :)

I can thank my friend (and fellow CTMH scrapper) Shelly for the following trick using the Fundamentals Sticker Assortments.  Just trim the extra sticker packaging around the letters for a second use!  :)

These silver foiled vellum clouds from the Penelope Compliments are now my favorite embellishment EVER!!!

These little balloon animals are SO versatile!  I have seen them in layouts, baby cards, birthday cards, birthday decor, and cards for other occasions too!  I rock and rolled mine in Canary and then Sorbet Ink.


If you like these guys as much as I do, don't wait because this My Acrylix set is only available for purchase on my CTMH website in February!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!