Monday, February 22, 2016

My CTMH Instalife Album

I made my daughter an adorable little Instalife Album for Valentine's Day.  I love these little 4 x 4 canvases because they don't take long at all to preserve your favorite memories. 



The album I made documents one of her life's most exciting and anticipated moments so far--her first time seeing her favorite artist in concert.

I started with this stack of supplies including the Black and White Album, City Limits Cards, Memory Protectors Mini 4x4, and Memory Protectors Mini 2x2...


Here are some of the pages I love...


These cut-out cards are SUPER fun to incorporate into the pictures.  Do you see how I cut up the photos to fit in the pockets?



My girl and I might not have the same taste in music, but she loves the gift!  These are definitely a fun and affordable little gift!  Who can you make an Instalife Album for?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!