Thursday, February 4, 2016

CTMH Perpetual Calendar: February (of course!)

Ready for another peek at my perpetual calendar?

That little glittery heart adds the perfect touch!

I found this latte/travel coffee cup on the CTMH Cricut Artistry Cartridge, and have LOVED it ever since!  This pretty pattern paper is from the Zoe Paper Packet.  The Glacier color combined with Thistle just screams "WINTER" to me, so it fit the month perfectly.  Another thing that gives me a little bit of a winter feel is this amazing thick twine...


I love all the colors this twine is available in now!

Continuing the wintery theme...check out these great little creations brought to you by the creative genius of the CTMH designers!  They used the Treats of Friendship My Acrylix stamp set along with Kraft CS and some clearanced Lagoon Hearts washi!

Check it out HERE!

Share a Smile HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!