Saturday, February 13, 2016

Balloon Animals are Stuck on You Again!

OK, yes, I did get that Balloon Animals card from THIS POST finally finished and out for delivery by my deadline.  Yay me!

Want to see how I upgraded it?  Here you go!

BEFORE...
AFTER!

I added another prickly cactus from the Stuck on You My Acrylix and some Red Enamel Hearts to liven it up a bit.  Check out all the rest of the products I used HERE.

What do you think?

Right now is the PERFECT time to pick up the Balloon Animals Stamp of the Month...and you can also take advantage of TONS of CLEARANCE items!  I cannot believe the prices are slashed so much!  You can get Picture My Life kits for less than $3!!!  Washi tape for under $2!!!  Embellishments for as low as $1!!!  Green Glitter paper tooooooo!  Go check it out on my website HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!