Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Creations Clear Pillow Box Treats for Spring

I love making little treats for people to say thanks, or just to let them know I am thinking about them.  Close to My Heart has several different creative options for me to use to do that, including these Clear Pillow Boxes.  They come in sets of three for just $2.95 and are food safe.

I decorated this pillow box in a spring theme for my daughter's teacher and added a gift card and some candy inside...


The little boxes measure about 5.75 x 3.5 when assembled.  They are the perfect size to hold a bit of candy and a gift card.

I embellished this one using the Skylark Textiles, Balloon Ride Paper Packet, and Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape.  The eggs are cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and then I added a layer of Liquid Glass for an enamel look.  You can find the directions for my nest tag HERE.


There are really so many ways to make a super-fun gift for people using your CTMH craft supplies!  What little containers do you like to use for spreading a little sparkle?

Want to pick up the supplies to make this treat box AND spread some sparkle to a mom for Mother's Day this year?  Any order placed on my website this month qualifies you for the drawing to win this awesome Mother's Day stamp!  Click HERE to shop and win!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!