Monday, April 28, 2014

Another Page in My Cricut Artbooking Ariana Mini Album

Welcome back!  I hope you stopped back in today to see more of my Ariana Mini Album that I made with the awesome Artbooking Cartridge from Close to My Heart.  This one uses my favorite pattern in the pack!  :)


This page was so fun to embellish!  I started with the title cuts found on Artbooking.  The fishtail flag cuts just like this from the cartridge, and I backed it with Tan Glitter Paper with a thin layer of Liquid Glass


The single chevron Marquee Enamel Shape is a great addition since it pops off the pattern paper.  Some Sparkles and the tiny bow from the Ariana Assortment are wonderful feminine touches.


If you want to play along with us at the Color Dare this week, click HERE!  

What if I told you that until the end of the month you can actually get the Artbooking Collection for FREE???   It's true!!!  Anyone who purchases the New Consultant Kit in April can choose a FREE Cricut Collection!  Whether you have your sights set on starting a business, or just starting up a collection of products at a great discount, you are welcome to join Close to My Heart this month.  There has never been a better time to join!  There are only THREE days left to take advantage of this amazing offer, so READ HERE if you have any questions!  If you already know you want to take advantage of this offer, then CLICK HERE to become a part of team Been There, Blinged That!  :)

Here is everything that comes in the New Consultant Kit (over $300 value!):

Read Me First Letter, Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Books (qty. 10), Hostess Order Forms (qty. 25), Customer Order Forms (qty. 25), Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471), Spring/Summer 2014 B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1127), Petite Perks Delicate Wings Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 5) (W2028), Reflections Scrapbook Program (9037), Originals Card Confidence Program™ (9036), Workshops on the Go™ Skylark Scrapbooking Kit (G1072), Skylark Complements Dimensional Elements (X7177C), Skylark B&T Duos™ Bulk Paper (BULK322), Skylark Bulk Resin Flowers (BULK340), Durables Triangle Studs (Z1928), Teal Shimmer Trim (Z1918), Lagoon Exclusive Inks™Pad (Z2195), Desert Sand Exclusive Inks™Pad (Z2118), Slate Exclusive Inks™Pad (Z2173), My Acrylix™Hopscotch Alphabet Stamp Set(E1028), My Acrylix™True to Life Stamp Set (C1575), My Acrylix™Believe in Yourself Stamp Set (C1574),3" x 3" My Acrylix™Block (Y1006), 4" x 5" My Acrylix™Block (Y1012), 2" x 6 ½" My Acrylix™Block (Y1010), Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z1836), My Acrylix™Stamp Scrubber (Z1782), My Acrylix™Spritz Cleaner (1778), Bonding Memories™Glue (1512), Sponge (Z697), Liquid Glass (Z679), and Cello Bags (qty. 25) (W1152)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!