Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Crafts from Close to My Heart


In case anyone was looking for a quick and easy last-minute Easter craft, check out these egg-holders made from the cupcake wrappers on the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.  I think this is simply GENIUS!!!  Of course, I HAD to try it too!


The little paper baskets from the picture at the top are from the same cartridge.  I just love paper crafts for every holiday!

If you don't have the Artiste Collection, now is the perfect time to pick it up for FREE!  What's that?  How?  Just order the Close to My Heart Consultant Kit and you get to pick a Cricut Collection for FREE!  Yep, I am totally serious and it is that easy!  Click HERE for all the details or click here to take advantage of this amazing, no-strings-attached offer!  Hurry--it is only offered in April!  :)


After you join, you can pick up the stamp of the month with your new consultant discount!  ;)


One last thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!