Monday, April 14, 2014

Close to My Heart April Stamp of the Month: Balloon Talk

Good morning (or afternoon, or evening, whatever it might be!)  :)

I am back with Blogger cooperating again after a total reset of my Firefox browser and giving her a stern talking-to.  Let's hope she learned her lesson.  ;)

Today I want to show you another card I made using the Close to My Heart April Stamp of the Month.  This set is super-versatile for both card making AND scrapbooking, so whichever type of crafting you prefer, you really want to give it a look before the month is over.


Here is the card...


I actually used a leftover cut on my card again.  The large scalloped edge is a remnant from cutting a mini-album from the Cricut Artbooking Collection.  I haven't shown you the album yet, but I can't wait to finish it!  The word bubble shape coordinates with the April Stamp of the Month and is found on the Cricut Artiste Collection.  Want to find out how to get either of these fabulous cartridges for FREE this month?  Visit THIS PAGE on my blog!  No strings, no hassle...just FREE!  It is really almost too good to be true--but it is TRUE in April!

The new Mother's Day My Acrylix isn't JUST for Mother's Day...these silhouette's can be used in so many different ways and dolled up with bling like these Bitty Sparkles as well...


You can win this super set with a retail value of $13.95 from me this month just by placing an order through my website HERE


 I love all the different patterns in the Ariana Paper Packet.  I decided to sneak another one in on the inside of the card.  I ink distressed the edges of my papers with Slate Exclusive ink and a sponge dauber.  Did you know you can purchase these awesome tools from Close to My Heart in bulk now too, so it is more affordable to have one for each of your ink colors!  :)


The cute little scallop border is made with the easy-to-use Scallop Border Punch.  It is a great way to add a bit of detail.  What's your favorite way to add an easy bit of detail to your card creations?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!