Tuesday, April 1, 2014

FREE Cricut Collection Starting Today! This is NOT an April Fool's Joke! :)


Seriously!!!!  April 1st is finally here, so head on over to my website to join my team (Been There, Blinged That) as either a hobbyist OR a business leader and when you do, you can choose a FREE Cricut Collection to arrive with your NEW CONSULTANT Kit!  Such an amazing deal! For only $99 plus $15 shipping, you get EVERYTHING in the kit, PLUS you can pick any of our three collections:  Art Philosophy, Artiste, or Artbooking...but they will not be back-ordered or re-stocked for this promotion, so do it as soon as you KNOW you are ready.



















If you have any questions, please head over to my "Join My Team" Tab at the top where you will find lots of helpful information.  If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact me at mimimyselfandi@outlook.com.  I would be happy to help you get your business up off the ground with a running start with lots of incentives along the way!  :)  JOIN HERE to make a GREAT investment in YOUR creativity!  :)

You will never pay full price for your CTMH goodies like the April 2014 Stamp of the Month, Balloon Talk again!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!