Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Monday Wrap-up!

Hey everyone!  How was your Easter?  Mine was really nice with sunny skies and gorgeous weather.  I could not be more grateful right now for the time spent with family outside.

Here is a little wrap-up of my Easter crafting...


Here are the simple projects I was able to make with the Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste Collection.  I was able to modify my strawberry sucker sleeve to hold one of those EOS lip balms that two of my kiddos are addicted to.  :)


 Here is that super-easy-peasy egg holder made from a cupcake wrapper cut!


I made these cutie-pie bunny boxes for my nieces...just the right size for a couple pieces of candy.


I used White Daisy CS and cut them at 2.5 inches.  Then I cut the grass border at 1.5 inches.  I had just the right amount of grass from the one cut to fit on two sides of each bunny box!  Perfect!  I had this awesome American Crafts ribbon laying around that matched the grass AND the rose from the Ivy Lane Assortment that I attached to the center!  :)


My oldest is a bit trickier...I created this adorable gift bag decor with a doily cut from the same Cricut cartridge and a tag I had created last year with the retired My Peeps My Acrylix...love that bling on the clothespin--and she did too!  :)




It really is that easy to dress up a plain kraft gift bag!  :)

What did YOU craft for Easter this year? 


2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the clothes pin, also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wanting to do that for soooo long! Love the bling. Thanks!

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!