Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring Fling Workshop! :)

Hey my peeps!  I am soooo excited about this workshop!  I have three projects for you to make all for just $10, and you can add items at an ala carte price, too!  :)

Here is the first project--it is PERFECT for an Easter basket!


Next up, is the adorable Bunny bag (complete with Easter grass) whose original template is by Tracey Sanders...


And finally, the Mother's Day Post-It Note Easel.  I used the easel directions from Vicki Wizniuk to make a Mother's Day version...




Here's all the details!

It will be on Saturday, April 12th from 10-12 am and also from 7-9pm.  Please let me know which time frame you will attend when you RSVP.  This will be a 3D class with three items to make for just $10.  No cards this time unfortunately due to time constraints.  You may add additional items at an a la carte price as I know many of you have more than one kiddo to create for.  :)

The three projects are as follows:

1. Strawberry Sucker Sleeve with Blow Pop featuring the retired Dotty for You and Chantilly papers ($3 a la carte price)

2. Bunny Bag with tag, grass and cute little cotton tail! ($4 a la carte price)  The original Bunny Bag is designed by Tracey Sanders.  Both bunnies will include the tag shown on the white/pink picture and not have a flower as they are no longer available (sorry!)  For the sake of time, I used this older photo of my bunnies from another year.  There are two choices for this one.  I have one in all white that you can ink the edges any color you wish.  The second option is like the bunny in the top right of the picture attached to this email--it has a colored cardstock bag and parts of the bunny are also the same colored cardstock.  You can make them with or without the mouth-totally up to you.  Please let me know which bunnies and colors when you RSVP.

3. Mother's Day Post-It Note Easel featuring the Ariana Paper Packet ($4 a la carte price)  I made this with instructions from Vicki Wizniuk's Blog.  This project includes the yellow note pad.

Please RSVP to me by April 9th with your choices and time slot so I can prepare your materials.  These three projects will also be available to purchase for the same price in a pre-cut, pre-stamped, ready-to assemble take-out kit for you to pick up, or delivered to you via USPS for the additional cost of delivery. 

One more thing!  Anyone who attends the workshop or places an order for Close to My Heart products in April will be entered to win the Mother's Day My Acrylix Stamp Set!    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!