Thursday, April 10, 2014

What DO YOU do with YOUR Cricut Artbooking Leftovers?

Hi again!  I am using a different browser so I can work in Blogger tonight because it appears my other browser had on the outs with her.  :/  Tech difficulties is not my favorite thing to deal with because, well, I play much nicer with paper than bytes.  ;)

Anyhow, I was excited to share this card with you that I had the idea for BEFORE I left for the beach.  I had been saving up some of my leftover cuts from the Artbooking overlays, and wanted to use them on a card.  It came together so nicely when I finally got the chance!



I adore how this reminds me of a Little Golden Book with the binding on the left side.  Anyone with me on that one?  :)  I am totally dating myself there...

Anywhoooo...This is my favorite silhouette on the Mother's Day My Acrylix from Close to My Heart.  I am actually giving this set away to one lucky customer in April!  Each person who attends my workshop or places an order with me this month will be entered to win!

Mother's Day C1577

Up in this cluster I used the Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape, Green Epoxy Bubbles, Black Epoxy Bubbles, and little punch-outs of the Tan Glitter Paper.  Those Artbooking leftovers just whet my appetite for more!  ;)


If you follow me on Facebook, you saw this sneak peek yesterday, so go "like" my page by clicking in the top right column of my blog--don't miss a thing!  :)

Order the April Stamp of the Month Here!

Click here to get your free Cricut Collection!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. All your projects you do are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are making my sparkle overflow, Sheri! ;) Thanks, my friend!

      Delete
  2. Cute card and I love the golden books too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO glad someone was with me on that one!!! Thanks, Amy! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!