Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Close to My Heart Picture My Life and Balloon Talk

Hi everyone!  I have shown you a few layouts that I made with the Skylark Picture My Life Kit from Close to My Heart.  Here is another one for you check out while I am on my little break from the cold.


There are so many ways to arrange your photos alongside the Picture My Life cards.  You can add any pattern papers or cardstock that you already have to match by just rounding off the corners with our corner rounder punch that matches the curve!  :)


I am so excited about this month's Stamp of the Month since it coordinates really well with the Project Life and Picture My Life style of fast memory keeping.   These word bubbles are just the thing to add to your patterned papers before you slip them into the pockets! 



This picture shows another Close to My Heart Picture My Life Scrapbook Kit--Babycakes.


You will notice that even though there are baby themed cards included, there are also a wide variety of basic themes to match!  SO versatile!  


Want to get all your Picture My Life Kits for over 20% off?  Join my team as a hobbyist or business leader today and get your choice of Cricut Collection for FREE too!  :)


Click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!