Friday, March 28, 2014

Throwback Friday! Um, yeah...

Hi everyone!  Oh my goodness, what a crazy week!  I can't keep track of the days right now, so I am making this my throwback day this week for my friend Beth so she isn't alone!  ;)

Anywhooooo, I'm bringing back an oldie but goodie for my Spring Fling Workshop next month!  Who remembers these little cutie pie projects from the Cricut Artiste Collection?  We will be making the Strawberry Sucker Sleeve next month!  :)


I love these easy to assemble candy boxes for Easter baskets.  Here are the supplies you need for each and what size to cut the papers on your cricut machine on relative size.



For more details about the project, with a helpful explanation of the strawberry sizes, click HERE.


For more pics and details of the carrot box, go back in time to THIS POST on the Damask Divas  Blog!  :)

OK, NOW BACK TO THE FUTURE....I mean present!  March won't be present for long though, so enter my Mystery Hostess Giveaway soon!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!