Sunday, March 9, 2014

Clean and Simple

Alright, I know I talk about it a lot for some of the challenges I enter, but WHAT is CAS???

Clean
And
Simple

That is what it stands for...but it is trickyish to explain I see.  I totally love that word I just made!   In general, CAS cards have lots of "white" space, use few embellishments, and are not overly layered.  There is a fine line sometimes between CAS and, well, NOT CAS, lol. 

Here is a super simple example that I made using some washi that a friend surprised me with a while back--and I have been dying to use it!  :)

There isn't a whole lot happening in this card, but it has a great feel, don't you think?


I used the clouds cut from the Close to My Heart Artiste Cartridge.   My simple sentiment is from the Big Hug My Acrylix Stamp set.


So who wants to try a CAS card?  Me!  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!