Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Pure Joy of Washi Wednesday!

Happy Washi Wednesday!

Today, I actually have an awesome video that shows one of my favorite layouts in the Spring and Summer 2014 Close to My Heart Idea Book.  Remember, you can absolutely USE your idea books to make your favorite projects you see in them!  Close to My Heart not only has a YouTube Channel, but they also list the recipes for the gorgeous projects you see in the pages of the book.  Just click HERE to go to my website page that displays the two current Idea Books and scroll down to find the "Recipe" clicky right underneath the photo of the Idea Book.  If you need any help finding these, please let me know.  :)

Without further adieu...here is that gorgeous layout!



If you are as eager to replicate this layout as I am, here are the products you will want to pick up from my Close to My Heart online shopping website, or your own Close to My Heart consultant if you already have one! 

Paper Fundamentals Basic Assortment Z1939
Stitch Guide Z1852
Foam Mat Z1859
Piercing Tool Kit Z1114 (Tip:  I just use the smaller foam mat in this kit instead of the large one listed above.)
Smoothie Striped Washi Tape Z1923
Ruby Chevron Washi Tape Z1933
Honey Triangles Washi Tape Z1931
Chocolate Woodgrain Washi Tape Z1930
Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape Z1920
Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape Z1850
Slate Polka-Dot Washi Tape Z1817 or Silver Geometric Washi Tape Z1932
Teal Shimmer Trim Z1918
Aqua Dots Z1853
Flamingo Dots Z1934
The letters in the title are cut using the Artiste Cricut Collection with a Cricut Machine
White Daisy, Smoothie, Honey, Goldrush, and Lagoon Cardstock
White embroidery floss or other threading material

If you happen to stock up on these supplies in March, you will qualify for more than one entry in my Mystery Hostess Drawing!!!  This drawing is my own personal giveaway this month in celebration of my second year with Close to My Heart!  :)


AND you will be able to order the Stamp of the Month for JUST $5!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!