Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tag (You're It!) Tuesday Takes on White (NOT the snowy kind!)

Hey there!  Welcome back to my blog for yet another inspiring tag!  I apologize for all the white, it keeps reminding me of the snow still being predicted around here each week, lol!  Yikes!  NOT my intention at all, I assure you.  ;) 

I told you that I was working on another white on white monotone paper creation, and here it is!



You really should try this kind of colorless combo!  It is really fun to see what you can do to make the white stand out against itself.  I love embossing the paper to add some shadows, so I used the new Close to My Heart Dots Embossing folder to give my 3D bow from MCT some extra depth.  


The stitched and scalloped circle dies with this vellum look amazing with the Whisper Ink and the shadows from the layers. I am linking up with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge for using vellum with this one too!


All the dies I used are from MCT, and the stitching on them is such a great touch on a monotone color palette.  I doubled up the tag on this one to give it some extra uumph!  :)


Hope you are all having a good week so far!   March is quickly coming to a close, so remember to grab that Stamp of the Month and place an order on my website so you can be entered into the drawing for my MYSTERY Hostess!  Click here for more info!  Or, get right to shopping HERE!





4 comments:

  1. I love so love the white on white you really did one outstanding creation here. Love how your embossing turned out. You really outdid yourself and love the way you used all of Miss Emma's goodies I recognize them all as I have them and I am so going to craft lift your idea.
    You are one super talented gal and love your sense of humor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so elegant! l love how you embossed the bow, just perfect! thanks for joining the challenge at My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Amie! Love how you used the MCT products :) Thank you for sharing and for stopping by my blog and leave your kind comments.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous and elegant creation! Love the beautiful textures and the cute bow. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!