Sunday, September 22, 2013

Catching Up With the Card-A-Day Challenge!

I really cannot keep up the blog posts with this card a day challenge, lol!  Along with the cards, I still have that LIFE thing every day too!  ;)

Here are a couple of cards from this week to catch up on.  First is Day 14: Woodgrain...


I used the retired Dakota papers that I have been using all month!  Love that woodgrain pattern paper.  I also used the Laughing Lola WOTG Cardmaking Kit My Acrylic Stamps.

Day 16:  Use hearts...do NOT laugh, I know this picture is sideways!  But I could not for the life of me get it to load the right way, lol!  :)


Red shimmer trim and hearts just naturally go together.  :)  The black and white papers are from the For Always Paper Packet.  The adorable little "i <3 u" is a leftover cut from the Artbooking layout I made HERE.  I save these things for a reason, people!  ;)


Finally, Day 18:  masculine card...




OF COURSE I used the Dakota!  ;)

I also used natural hemp, the Chantilly WOTG Cardmaking Kit My Acrylix Stamps, and Durables Round Studs.

I am WIPED!  See you back here again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!