Monday, September 16, 2013

Mini Albums Made Easy with the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge

Hi everyone!  Just a quick post to tell you that the latest installment of Artbooking Made Easy has been released by Close to My Heart.  This new episode is all about Mini Albums!  Watch this brief and informative video to see some of the great sizes you can make!





Remember, you can watch all of the latest Artbooking Made Easy videos in my Artbooking Made Easy Gallery HERE.  

What's that??? You haven't picked up your copy of Artbooking yet???  Well, I can help you out with that...just visit my website to order it right HERE!  :)  Don't forget to pick up the National Stamping Month triple stamp set for JUST $10 while you are there!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!