Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Close to My Heart Glitter Paper is Just For You!

Hi everyone!  I missed playing along with the Card-A-Day Challenge yesterday, but I had a huge day, so I am giving myself a break.  I'm going to back up a bit and share the card I made for Day #8:  Glitter It Up!  I used all the sparkle I could get my hands on!  ;)


For the glitzy flower, I again used the Just For You My Acrylix Set that I LOVE along with the Black and Grey Glitter Paper!   If you crave the sparkle of glitter without the mess, then this paper is for you!  The sentiment and diamond pattern is from a gorgeous My Acrylix set called Fabulous You.  I stamped in Black Ink on Twilight CS.


Some other bits of bling came from the Base and Bling Black Jewels, Sparkles Flourishes, and Mini Medley Accents Black Collection.




I have been trying extra hard to give some attention to the inside of my cards as well...


Have I ever mentioned that all of the card bases I use come from CTMH too?  Yep!  HERE they are in White on my website in an awesome multipack!  They are pre-scored, and come with envelopes too.  I highly recommend them!

Thanks for stopping in and taking a peek!  I cannot wait to show you a similar card I made that has a different color scheme all together...but you will have to wait until Friday!  Sparkle on!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I am wondering did you cut the flower shape & glitter pieces by hand or on the Cricut? If on the Cricut, how did you do the glitter paper exactly? Thanks for sharing your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much for the wonderful compliment. I did cut the white background flower on my cricut to match the size on the Just For You My Acrylix. Then I stamped the matching shapes on the BACK side of the glitter paper and cut them out by hand. Hope that helps! :)

      Delete
  2. Amie, your card is GORGEOUS! I found it on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a sweetheart, Nancy! Thanks so much! I sure am a fan of that glitter paper. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!