Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Chevron Card #2

I am back with the second of those two chevron cards I made the other day...so let's get to it!

My chevrons are found in the beautiful Sarita Paper Packet.  I again used my Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 guide to find a pattern to use.  Did you know the patterns give you all the dimensions as well?  Yep!  They are so user friendly!  They are only $7.95, and Close to My Heart has two volumes so far.  Love them BOTH!


I used the Heartfelt Birthday Wish to stamp the sentiment in Goldrush Pigment Ink for this one.  At only $2.95, this stamp is a MUST have.  The cutie-pie giraffe is from a retired CTMH My Acrylix set called Nursery Bash.  


I love these Aqua Dots!  They are a great way to bling up a card if you are not a big fan of glitter and sparkle (gasp!)  OR if you just need to make a neutral gender card (whew!)

See how nice and shiny the clear embossing powder gets when you heat it up?  I really love the finished look this gives!


This is card one of ten for an order I am putting together...I can't wait to get busy on the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!