Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Simple Thank You Card with Laughing Lola

Hi everyone!  Here is one of the cards that we made last night at my workshop.  I created it on Day 4 of my upline's Card-A-Day Challenge this month for Stamptember--National Stamping Month!  It is a simple thank you card that I designed using pattern 19 from Volume 2 of the awesome Make It From Your Heart series inspired by Jeanette Lynton.


I used the Laughing Lola paper along with White Daisy, Slate, Black, and Pear CS.  The card base is from one of Close to My Heart's awesome value packs.  See that adorable little scallop edge at the bottom?  I made it with out brand new Scallop Border Punch!  So cute and easy.


I stamped the Thanks sentiment in Gypsy Ink with the Casual Expressions My Acrylix.  The little banner behind it is from the Laughing Lola Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kit and it is stamped in Crystal Blue Ink.  The strip of Black Shimmer Trim is the perfect accent.

Thanks to YOU for stopping in today!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that this is simple yet packs punch. Great color choices...they really pop with Laughing Lola!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!