Thursday, September 19, 2013

Throwback Thursday! The Chantilly Textiles Flower is BACK!

Hey there!  Who's feeling sparkly today?  I have a great throwback for you today, so hold on to your hat!

Remember when the Chantilly Textiles first came out and I made THIS little flower?  The video shows me making a little pink flower that I JUST now finally attached to a card, lol!  Here it is!


Poor little guy had to wait all this time on my desk to make an appearance here!  I can't believe he didn't run away!  ;) 


I used the Chantilly Paper Packet that is still available and the retired Dotty For You yellow polk-a-dot paper as well.   The Bitty Sparkles were just the right bit of brightness on this one!  :)

Guess what?  I didn't use any stamps on this card!  The sentiment is cut from one of the zip strips on the Pattern Papers in Chantilly, so it was easy-peasy!  How sweet it is! 


Can you guess where I got this wonderful card pattern?  You guessed it!  It is none other than pattern #28 in Make It From Your Heart Volume 2!  I highly recommend both volumes for loads of inspiration from Jeanette Lynton (founder of CTMH) in your cardmaking and scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!